When one of your friends or family members gets married, your wedding gift should reflect the excitement of the occasion as well as your affection and fondness for the couple. A personalized wedding keepsake can make a wonderful gift that the happy couple will display in their home or use often, bringing joyous memories of their special day. When choosing a type of wedding keepsake that the newlyweds will cherish forever, it is important to consider the many different types of presents that are available. You are always having trouble when selecting wedding or bridal party gifts. What is ussually you give to your fiend weddings as a wonderful gift? Here I list to you what is the best for wedding gift.
1. Money – Yes it’s true; while it may seem impersonal or uncreative, money is my number one recommended wedding gift. Most young couples are saving for something big – a house, a car, a piece of furniture, or are still paying back their student loans. Money may also help them have an extra-special honeymoon or let them order that extra photo for their album. While it’s rude for a couple to ask for money, it is never rude to give cash. If you still want to give a personal wedding gift, combine the two: attach a check to a beautiful picture frame, a kitchen gadget, or a long letter detailing your wishes and advice for their marriage.
2. An expensive item off of their registry – Often the more-expensive items on a couple’s registry are dream wedding gifts that they don’t think they’re actually going to get. Whether you’re wealthy enough to buy such a wedding gift on your own, or you organize other guests to all chip in, you’ll be making dreams come true.
3. A luxurious hotel room for their first night as a married couple – Start their marriage off right by giving them a night to remember before they take off for their honeymoon. Check with the bride’s mother or the maid-of-honor to ensure reservations have not already been made, and give your gift early so that they’ll be able to include it in their plans.
4. A wedding gift to stand the test of time – Whether it’s a bottle of scotch or fine wine with instructions to open on their tenth anniversary, a gorgeous vase, or piece of art, give a gift on which the couple will be able to look fondly and say “Our friend John gave us that for our wedding.” Other ideas include the couple’s wedding invitation in a beautiful frame, a handmade quilt or tablecloth, or an antique piece of furniture.
5. Make their honeymoon extra sweet – If you’ve ever been to the place where the couple is honeymooning, use that knowledge to get them a gift certificate for your favorite restaurant or resort activity. You could also upgrade their plane tickets to first class, give them a camera to help them take great pictures, or give them some spending money tucked inside a guidebook of the area.
6. Photo Albums and Personalized Photo Frames – A picture is worth a thousand words, and there is no better gift that will preserve the memory of a wedding than a photo album or picture frame. A wedding photo album can be a very special gift giving you the option of adding photos for the couple, or giving them an empty album to fill with their own favorite memories. You will find many different styles of wedding photo albums to choose from, including many that are designed to be put on display in the couples’ new home. A beautifully embellished fabric covered album personalized with embroidered names and the wedding date is a gift that is sure to be treasured for years. Instead of a photo album, you might choose a personalized picture frame for them to hang on the wall of the couple’s new home. There is a wide variety of styles to choose from, so you can easily find a wedding photo frame that suits the recipients’ distinctive decorating style. While most personalized photo frames are designed to display an 8×10 wedding portrait, there are many other options available as well. A wedding collage picture frame that is designed to display snapshots from the ceremony and reception, or a honeymoon frame fitted with a die-cut mat spelling out the word “Honeymoon,” are two alternatives to uniquely display cherished photos.
7. Heirloom Wedding Keepsakes – Some wedding keepsakes are destined to become family heirlooms. Imagine the delight of the bride and groom who receive a wedding quilt personalized with photographs from their wedding, or a classic Wedding Ring patterned quilt embroidered with their names and the date on which they tied the knot. Other heirloom quality wedding keepsakes you might consider are a crystal wedding clocks engraved with the names of the bride and groom and a special message, or a granite plaque laser-engraved with their favorite wedding photo. For the bride and groom who take great pride in their heritage, consider a Family Name Wedding Plaque that displays each of their family coats of arms and family name history side by side in an heirloom quality frame. This can be a very special gift that represents the joining of two lineages in the process of creating a new dynasty.
8. Wedding Clocks – A time-honored tradition in wedding gifts is the clock. With vast array of styles available, you can easily find a wedding clock that suits the personal style of the newlyweds. Choose a painted slate clock personalized with hearts, flowers and the happy couple’s names, or a more distinctive and elegant vinyl wall clock printed with their name and the year they were married.
9. Wedding Keepsake Novelties – If you are looking for something special to give as a commemorative gift that the couple will remember forever, try looking for an inexpensive personalized wedding novelty. Options can include decks of playing cards printed with a smiling bride and groom and the names of the happy couple or other novelties and notions such as bride and groom coffee mugs, t-shirts and baseball caps all personalized with any special message that you choose to include.
10. Wedding Ornaments – Another way to give a lasting memoir of the couple’s special day is to give the newlyweds a specialty Christmas ornament to hang on their tree year after year. Among the cutest wedding ornaments available are those that allow you to include the entire wedding party in whimsical “Character Figures”, each labeled with the name of the bridesmaid, usher or wedding party member it is meant to represent. A more traditional wedding couple might appreciate an acrylic holiday wedding bell engraved with their names and the date of their wedding. These can also make great wedding favors!
However, aside from outside-the-box ideas like those mentioned earlier, you can also think of the tangible things that can also pampers bridesmaids. You want to know what are they? Spa sets and cosmetics also makes a wonder pampering gift for your bridesmaid. You can even make a collection by including personalized bridesmaids robes and slippers. There are also cosmetic supplies you may consider like bridesmaids cosmetic bags or toiletry bags. These ideas are unique, though. Wide varieties of bridesmaids gifts that pampers bridesmaids can be found online. With online stores, you can find almost all the thing you will need for your wedding and bridal shower, from bridesmaids gifts, wedding party favors, reception supplies to etc.