1. Sell advertising space on your web site. You
could sell banner or classified ads. If you want
to make more money, sell sponser ads that get
top placement or the best exposure.
2. If you have enough web space, you could rent
other people web pages. You could also give
them away for free and make money by including
your banner ad on the web pages.
3. Charge people a fee to access part of your
web site. People will pay you money for your
web site content if it’s valuable to them. The
content can be ebooks, reports, software, etc.
4. Sell your own products or services. They
should be related to your target audience. You
want to be able to take credit cards on your
site and deliver your product to them as fast
5. Make money selling other people’s products
and services through affiliate programs. They’ll
give you a link to all track your sales. You could
be paid per sale, click or sign-up.
6. Publish an e-zine from your web site. Have
them subscribe to the e-zine right from your
web site. You could sell classified or sponsor
advertising inside your e-zine.