How to gain weight.
Trying to add weight is something that’s not easy to do and your probably aware of this already. I know, because it is something I have to do every day. What makes it harder for me is that I’m the skinny body type with a fast metabolism which makes gaining weight very hard for guys like me. The key to successful weight gain is to do everything big. You need to eat big, lift big, to get big. Keep repeating this in your mind so you don’t forget. Many people think weightlifting is the only key to gaining weight, and I won’t disagree, it is an extremely important part. yet, there is another thing that is just as important when it comes to how to gain weight, and it’s what you eat.
5 simple steps to how to gain weight.
1) Count all the calories you eat in a normal day. Don’t change anything at all, just eat like you normally do and count how many calories you have consumed. This is a very important step, so try to be as precise as possible. Also, weigh yourself.
2) The day after you counted calories, you will need to eat 500 calories more then you normally do. So, if you counted 3000. For the rest of the week, you would now need eat 3500 calories a day. exchange eating three big meals a day, spread those calories out over 5 or 6 smaller meals eating one meal every two and a half to three hours. Remember, to get big, you have to eat big.
3) Weightlifting: Get to a gym and lift. This is one of the most important steps to gain weight, so make sure you doing this correctly.
4) At the end of the week, weigh yourself. If you have taken the above advice you will notice you’re gaining weight just after one week. Gaining more than 1 or 2 pounds a week is not healthy and means you’re putting on too much fat. Look for 1 or 2 pound gains at the end of the week. It may not sound like much but it will soon add up as the weeks and months go by.
5) This is important. At some point, you will notice no weight gain. It’s at this point, you will need to eat even more, as much as an extra 2oo-300 calories a day. Every time you haven’t gained weight for at least 2 weeks, add an extra 250 calories. Also, Increase the weights your lifting. You should increase the weight as the weeks go by or you will not see any weight gaining results. You will get more toned but you will not increase in weight unless you lift more.
Stay clear from bad fat. Get rid of the junk food and stick to high protein, low saturated fat foods such as, chicken breast, turkey, rice, pasta, fish vegetables, fruits nuts and flax seed oil, etc.
Keep track on your progress.Weigh yourself once a week. Drink about half gallon a day or more. This will give you the energy needed to gain that weight. Get at least 8 hours of sleep each night. If your following these steps to the latter you’re gonna need it.
Weight gain concerns.
Many people are worried they will be putting on extra fat while tyring to gain weight. it is impossible to gain weight without putting on a little bit of extra fat. But you want to see some weight gain right? So who cares about that little bit of extra fat you might put on while gaining. You can burn that off later on, right now, the most important thing is gaining weight.